Saturday, November 3, 2012

MODULAR22 Artist Profile - CJ Hungerman
  
Website:
www.bluecanvas.com/randomrobot
 
Favorite Color:
Red
 
Where were you born/raised:
Pittsburgh

Education:
M.F.A. Northern Illinois University
B.F.A. West Virginia University
B.S. West Liberty State College
 
Describe your work in 140 characters or less:
Cosmo Erotica is in every Random Robotica which speaks to the principle of controlled chaos in uncontrollable situations.

Current obsessions (art, design, music, movies, whatever, etcetera):
My current obsession is art.

Favorite piece/project you’ve done (send pic):
I love each piece whilst I am creating it and then it needs to go to a new home

What is your least favorite question/comment about your work and how do you respond?
My least favorite question is explain my work, that is what the artist statement is constructed for....

 

22 likes to focus on the overlap between art and design. Do you consider yourself an artist or designer?
I am both an artist and designer

Tell us about the piece you created for MODULAR22:
The piece I created for MODULAR22 is an extension of the color pieces I am currently creating.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment