Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MODULAR22 Artist Profile - Megan Owdom-Weitz

Website:
Favorite Color:
gray
 
Where were you born/raised:
Columbus, OH
 
Education:
BFA in Visual Communication Design from Kent State

Describe your work in 140 characters or less:
I draw things that I love and don't take my "art" too seriously. For the most part my designs are all screenprinted on clothing, so its really fun to see my work around the city on people that love it. I really think about color and space when determining where to place my designs on my clothing though, so there is a thought process.
Current obsessions (art, design, music, movies, whatever, etcetera):
CrossFit :)

Favorite piece/project you’ve done:
Hmm...I do love my Catterwheel that was printed on a wooden canvas and filled in with watercolor.



22 likes to focus on the overlap between art and design. Do you consider yourself an artist or designer?
More of a designer, but I like to think I live my life as an artist.

Tell us about the piece(s) you created for MODULAR22:
It is actually a t-shirt design that I already print that I modified for the panel. Berwyn love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment